1. Thinner and lighter than existing products, BrailleSense Polaris combines specialized Braille technology with competitive hardware found in today’s mainstream phones and tablets.
2. An ergonomic design offers a comfortable Braille typing experience, even after long periods, without fatigue.
3. intuitive navigation and tactile keys and controls ensure quick non-visual orientation and ease of use.
4. Unique multi-touch Braille display lets the user navigate and control Polaris with touch gestures while reading its output in Braille.
5. harnessing the power of Android, users can operate mainstream Android applications via Braille or voice commands, and receive output in Braille and/or speech.
6. With its contemporary hardware, Polaris also offers accessible GPS, high quality audio recording, object identification and OCR, and accessible remote control of home appliances.