ENCELADE is the French name for Enceladus, one of Saturn’s moons, which was discovered in 1789, the year of the French Revolution. The date of the moon’s discovery was the determining factor in the choice of the name for the brand, since the two cousins, who are also French, have revolutionised the concept of the cufflink.
Enceladus orbits Saturn within its outermost ring, the E ring. A similar ring concept has been retained in the creation of these cufflinks, with multiple rings rotating around each other thanks to a unique ball bearing system inspired by the Haute Horlogerie philosophy.
Encelade cufflinks are unique and exclusive :
– patented design which required two years of research
– technical movement with 360° rotation
– minimum of 34 components in each pair of cufflinks
– the world’s smallest ball bearings (silent and extremely high quality with a maximum capacity of 150,000 revolutions per minute)
– Haute Horlogerie finishing (hand bevelling, polishing and sanding)
– “CLIP”: a very exclusive (and unique) invention that makes it possible to adapt the cufflinks to the thickness of the shirts!