IP 67 & IK 10 watertight floor box BUBOX B10 is produced by Bubox Systems, a Belgian producer of electrical material. This innovative box provides numerous & competitive advantages:
– Perfect & elegant design without visible screws
– Waterproof tight-sealing level IP67: (high level of tightness) Immersion, up to 1 m depth
– Level of impact resistance IK 10: protection from shocks equal to an energy of 20 joules (certified vandal-resistant)
– Unique on market: drainage pipe system included & tailor made silicon seal
– Innovative, fast & intuitive assembly with a Clipping mechanism support
– Easy & fast technique to install the cover’s ground connection
– Easy height-adjustment with adjusting brackets
– Standard mechanism 45 x 45 mm for modular mechanisms
For electrical sockets, voice, data connections or multimedia, the product is adapted to an indoor or an outdoor use. In stainless steel 316 & brass, it is designed for an integration in concrete floor, technical flooring or terrace whether in housing, tertiary & industry sector.
Halogen free, it strictly complies with the international standards in force.