Indy is Neuromeka’s collaborative robot intended to physically interact with humans in a shared workspace. Indy provides safety feature by creative algorithm.
Sensitive response by impedance control, Collision detection without sensors can prevent accident or injury.
Easy programming by direct teaching
– Direct joint teaching
– Direct task teaching using F/T sensor
– Teaching using physical HRI device
Safe operation based on collision detection
– Joint velocity and torque limiting
– Observer based collision detection
High-speed impedance control
– Impedance control using direct torque control