1. Desktop POS & Panel PC Available: The Panel PC chassis houses the motherboard (MB), display & storage can be used as a standalone Panel PC with VESA mounting for Wall or Pole installation. The Desktop base unit allows for implementation as a small form factor desktop POS terminal.
2. Customizable I/O box with Type C Interface Connection: The I/O Box is connected to the MB by a custom high speed Type C connector to maintain high I/O transfer rates.
3. Redefine Service: The display/MB head unit can be detached from the base by thumb screw for rapid tool-less replacement. The I/O Box is removable & can be sited away from the main unit for flexible cable management. The SSD/HDD cradle is housed in the display with the motherboard and can be removed quickly when required.
4. Intel 6th Gen Celeron, i3/i5 CPU in a fanless structure.
5. True flat P-Cap 15” 4:3 LCD (LED backlight), 400 nits with IP66 protection.
6. Patented swivel arm with height adjustment & tilt-angle for 2nd screen, mountable at either left or right of base.
7. 1x24V, 2x12V Powered USB for retail peripherals (IO box).
8. Peripheral compatibility across the whole VariPOS 2xx series