Robustel R3000 LG is an industrial-grade LoRaWAN gateway, integrated with LoRaWAN wireless communication technology and cellular network technology, to provide users with wireless long-distance data transmission services.
R3000 LG allows access to various types of LoRa application nodes, and supports wired Ethernet and wireless 4G/3G/2G access to the cloud platform, mainly for LoRaWAN data transmission between LoRa node and cloud platform.
- Supporting global LoRaWAN frequency bands
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- Compatible with any LoRaWAN cloud server
- Up to 8 channels supporting receive data simultaneously
- Supporting Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- RobustOS + SDK
- TPH6700 Housing optional
- Backhaul option supporting 3G, 4G and Ethernet
- Supporting dual SIM
- Robust industrial design (9 to 60V DC, -40 to +75 °C)