In order to develop ergonomic handle, UCD methodology has been applied.
User-Centered Design (UCD) is a design philosophy and a process in which the needs, wants and limitations of end-users are given extensive attention at each stage of the design process.
• Bicomponent ESD-safe ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface
• Correct shape definition of the external side of handle grip for a perfect thumb positioning
• Rounded handle surface for more comfort
• Anti-slip rubber surface for better hold and more pleasant touch
• Rounded bottom, covered with anti-slip material to facilitate work with hand palm
• Easier take from table due to biscuit form