1. The FH5 is a Quad Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in which each channel is composed of one dynamic and three balanced armatures (BA) drivers. The velocity curve surface of the FH5 was inspired by the waist line of a car.
2. From the perspective of ergonomic, the customized metal shape conforms to the structure of human ear canal which ensures comfortable wearing; over-the-ear design is not only comfortable and secure fit, but also ensures reliable sealing and nature sounding.
3. In terms of precision craftsmanship, the FH5’s outer aluminum shell is meticulously crafted using CNC systems – impressive already, but it doesn’t stop there. The shells are then carefully hand-polished and matched, before going through sandblasting and anodization.
4. Due to the way we have cleverly packaged the naturally-detailed BA drivers and the traditionally vast-sounding dynamic driver, we have achieved a fully cohesive sound that you would normally not think is possible from a puny in-ear monitor.
5. The FH5 utilizes the standard MMCX connector for its interchangeable cables, and comes standard with both 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mmm single-ended cables.