1. The FH1 is a dual driver hybrid (1 balanced armature + 1 dynamic) in-ear monitors. The FH1’s name “Un Bel Oeil” is derived from the French way to say “a beautiful eye”- so chosen to reflect the FH1’s oval, pupil-like design. This design is further enhanced with the presence of the ABS chrome trim, specifically placed to recall one’s eyelids.
2. From the perspective of ergonomic, after much testing and feedback from a wide variety of users, we came up with an over-the-ear design that is not only ergonomic but also comfortable.
3. The shell of the FH1 is specifically nano-coated to make it scratch-resistant. When coupled with the UV-treated skin-friendly material that also makes up its shell, the FH1 is both durable and extremely comfortable to wear.
4. The FH1 that we put the Knowles balanced armature unit inside the sound tube (to minimize its distance to the ear) made of brass (with its higher density than aluminum, it provides a more stable base with less undesirable resonances).
5. The FH1 utilizes the standard MMCX connector for its interchangeable cables, and comes standard with both 2.5mm balanced and 3.5mmm single-ended cables.