The wireless Xbox One Elite Controller with its optimised design is suitable for gamers who want to execute their individual game moves with precision and speed. Despite the functional scope, the new controller is streamlined and looks very sophisticated thanks to its black colour. When developing the Xbox One Controller, great emphasis was placed on a close collaboration with pro-level gamers. Their experience and hints helped give the controller a significant performance boost in its current version. True to the motto ‘by players for players’, the controller now offers even more flexibility for creating individual controls and for the settings of the controller profiles. We introduce the Red Dot: Best of the Best winner.
Xbox One Elite Controller: customised set-ups and operating elements
The Xbox One Elite Controller can quickly be adjusted to your unique style of play using a customised set-up. Various metal thumbsticks and D-pads can be swapped and adjusted for personalised ergonomics. You can use thumbsticks with different shapes and can reconfigure them, allowing for greater precision, faster responses and greater reach. The newly designed D-pad was optimised for even faster execution across all genres from racing to fighting, FPS or adventures combos. The control elements are built to last. Low-friction rings around the thumbsticks minimise wear and tear. They are sturdy and pleasant to hold. Even for longer periods of use, the new Xbox One Elite Controller is easy to grip thanks to the rubber Diamond Grip surface and the soft touch finish on the upper side.
Interchangeable paddles and controller profiles
The paddles for the Xbox One Elite Controller are responsible for precise control and can be interchanged at four slots. You don’t need any special tools – just attach or remove the paddles manually. You don’t have to use all of the slots. On the contrary, if you need fewer slots, the slot can remain empty and the controller has to be reconfigured to use the new settings. The user-friendly Xbox app for management has the advantage that you can assign different functions. For example: Trigger min/max figures, thumbstick sensitivities and button assignments. Once the hair triggers have been locked, you can fire faster and save precious time. To use customised controls for each game, several controller profiles can be stored directly using the app. These are then available whenever and wherever you need them. Two of the profiles can be saved on the controller, and you can switch between them using an integrated profile switch. The app is available for Xbox One and Windows 10.
- Set of 4 paddles
- Set of 6 thumbsticks: standard (2), tall (2) and domed (2)
- Set of 2 D-pads: faceted and standard
- USB cable
- AA batteries
- System requirements: For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. PC use requires included USB cable or wireless adapter.
- Xbox Accessories App requirements: Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
- Audio: Includes 3.5 mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other first-party Xbox One controller accessories
- Haptic feedback: Impulse Triggers* and rumble motors.
- Weight: 348 g (+/- 15 g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, AA batteries and standard thumbsticks attached.
- Connectivity: Wireless, or wired using included USB cable (270 cm).
- Data transfers through the USB cable when connected to the controller and console/PC.
- *It is a partner link. By clicking on the link “Go to shop now”, you leave Red Dot 21 and are transferred to a different website or an online shop, where you can purchase this product. Red Dot 21 receives a fee for placing the link to the product. This does not affect you, and no additional costs are incurred.