3D printers for personal use are no longer confined to the realm of the future: The 3DWOX from South Korean manufacturer Sindoh fits the bill for all those interested in technology. Its extensive range of functions, the ergonomic arrangement of the operating elements and the user-focused design won over the jury for the Red Dot Award: Product Design.
3DWOX provides a safe and convenient 3D printing experience
This 3D printer offers safe and convenient 3D printing for personal use thanks to its enclosed structure that incorporates all moving parts on the inside of the device. The internal temperature remains stable during the printing process, and operating noise is reduced. The heated print bed makes it possible to print objects for personal use with a layer thickness of 0.05 to 0.4 mm.
One special function of the Sindoh is the auto-loading filament, so there is no need for difficult manual changing. It can be accessed conveniently via a flap on the front, and you just have to insert the cartridge once.
Intuitive user interface with touch screen
The intuitive user interface with a 5-inch touch screen shows an overview of the various functions of the 3D printer. Operation is convenient and trouble-free: swipe, scroll and tap – everything is possible. The progress of the printing process can be monitored on the display, and the printed element can be displayed in the 3D preview. Another practical function is remote monitoring: A mobile app linked to the installed camera –combined with LED lighting – allows users to monitor the printing process.
3D printing with a wide selection of connectivity options
The files for 3D printing can be sent to the 3DWOX in a variety of different ways: via USB cable directly from a PC, via the wireless network or using an Ethernet cable. There is also an easily accessible USB port on the front to send the files to the printer directly from a connected USB Flash drive.
With a large selection of available connections and easy-to-understand functions, Sindoh has made sure that the 3D printer can be used by absolutely anyone – including you!
- Appliance size: 421 x 433 x 439 mm
- Material: PLA, ABS
- Interfaces: USB Flash drive, Ethernet, WiFi, USB cable
- Layer thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.4 mm
- Monitor: 5-inch touch screen
- Auto-loading cartridge
- Monitoring camera: Check print status remotely with laptop or smartphone via WiFi connection
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or higher, Max OSX 10.10 or higher
- *It is a partner link. By clicking on the link “Go to shop now”, you leave Red Dot 21 and are transferred to a different website or an online shop, where you can purchase this product. Red Dot 21 receives a fee for placing the link to the product. This does not affect you, and no additional costs are incurred.