He loves great design that contributes to change in people’s lives. He
is idealistic, yet understands very well the way business is done. He
loves to challenge clients to rethink business models and do more with
the powerful tools that design offers.
He guides the design team both in
design strategy, human factors and technical solutions.
– over 10 years of experience in industrial design,
interaction and product development for clients like Philips, Swisscom,
TUV Rheinland, Decathlon
– has a university degree in design engineering and business administration
– worked on dozens of design projects for consumers, professionals, sports applications and medical applications.
– lived a few years in St. Petersburg Russia and speaks Russian
– loves traveling, having interesting encounters with local people about history, politics, religion and philosophy.