We designed a highly efficient product with the most compact dimensions on the market, which together with its cutting-edge appearance makes it a true industry milestone. It also includes a mobile app so users can control and monitor the unit from wherever they are. MIAWA was a joint engineering and design project which delivered an optimised, efficient and modern system.
– Produces up to 20 litres/hour (480 litres/day)
– Unpressurised tank that stores 5useful litres
– Disinfection by ultraviolet light UV-C 14W programmable in tank interior
– Working temperature: 5º a 35ºC
– pH re-mineralisation post-filter + that provides plant based calcium and magnesium
– Maximum salinity (TDS): 1,500 mg/l
– Bluetooth: check the equipment status using the application for smartphones
– Continuous parameter control via microprocessor with light and sound signals: empty tank, leak detector, maintenance, etc.
– External casing made of high quality ABS plastic and polypropylene tank. Foodgrade plastic.
– Input: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz Output: DC24V 4A
– Electrical safety: Class II double insulation
– Sensors – safety elements:
leak detector, level probe and pressure gauge