– ‘IoT@home’ is a service that supports the lives of families by providing features that allow users to easily check/control objects in homes.
– Users who are already using the service will enjoy a unified user experience through each device’s modularized designs.
– We are creating ‘IoT@home’ to become a service that saves user’s energy consumption and time, while making their lives safer and more convenient.
– ‘IoT@home‘ has 70,000 subscribers in Korea.
01. Guide cards
– Guides with entertaining illustrations are provided to help users to easily understand useful information.
– Icons are designed by using visual metaphors of devices’ appearances to make them easy to understand.
– ON/OFF animation send clear feedbacks to users and add some fun to daily uses.
04. Information Visualization
– Easy to understand graphs are provided per data types. Users will be able to understand
the core information with ease.
05. Card modularized
– A card like design is implemented to make each device’s information easy to understand devices’ features are modularized to provide a unified UX