Castrosua speech is to do a part of automotive history in our country.
In O Carballino (Ourense) Born in 1948. Throughout our history of innovation is one of our values has always been.
We started bodies made entirely of wood. The great success of this first body was that orders were multiplied. The first workshop was soon too small. We moved in Arousa.
We grow in orders and infrastructure in the 50s reached 50 employees. In the 60s the plant with a new plant in Santiago de Compostela has been extended. The strategic alliance with Pegasus increased orders and reputation of our brand.
We demand the end of the 60s the creation of Union
Carrocera, with production sites in Vilagarcía, Santiago, Ourense, Viveiro and Manresa. The idea of creating a new Castrosua held in 1979, the acquisition of the plant in Santiago and quickly among the leading companies in the production of buses.
We continue to grow. In the 80s we founded Insular Carrocera. And Cidsa created in the 90s (Castro Investment and Development), the development of technology dedicated. In addition, a year later bought Carsa (Castro Carrocera).
Today Castrosua Group (Carsa, Insular, Cidsa and Castrosua) which form more than 350 employees and we have a plant of over 90,000 square meters. Our strong commitment to innovation, our international orientation and the development of strategic alliances, our three pillars.