With its four business units, BLANCO Professional stands for high-quality solutions in the B2B sector for commercial kitchens (Catering business unit), hospitals and medical practices (Medical business unit) and as a supplier for industry (Industrial and Railway business units).
A total of 700 dedicated employees form the basis of this success. In 2014, the company achieved a turnover of 114 million Euros, approximately 40% of which was achieved on international markets.
The BLANCO headquarters are located in Oberderdingen (Baden-Württemberg) in Kraichgau, often known as the Swabian Tuscany. There are production facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic. BLANCO Professional maintains close contact with its markets through international subsidiaries, sales offices and long-term partners.
BLANCO was founded in 1925 by Heinrich Blanc as Blanc & Co. With almost 70 % of company shares, BLANCO Professional is now part of the E.G.O. Blanc and Fischer Group, half of which is owned by the Blanc and Fischer families. The remaining shares continue to be held directly by the Heinz Blanc family.
In 2007 the B2B business units active in the investment goods sector were combined in an independent group, known as the BLANCO Professional Group. The B2C units are active in the consumer goods sector, and make up the independent company BLANCO GmbH + Co KG.